Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's Taking So Long?

Transferred.... from 10/25/07

I'm so frustrated! I'm so ready to move on…. But this whole divorce thing still isn't final. I know I have dated before, even though I wasn't divorced yet. But things have changed… I have changed. And I made the decision a while ago not to date until everything was final.

So now I'm just waiting. I'm not sure why I'm waiting, but I'm waiting. Waiting for things to be over… it's been so long since we have been together, since we have lived as husband and wife. He has moved on and started another family. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ready to start another family… in fact, I'm far from that.

But I am finally in a place where I know who I am, I have been by myself for long enough to know what my standards are, what I am looking for, and what I am not looking for. I am ready to date again. I want to date again. I am not looking for some serious relationship leading straight to marriage from the get go, but I am totally ready to get back out there… and now I can't. And who knows when I can! Ugh! Ever get frustrated like this? When will it all be over?

I know that God has someone in mind for me and I feel like I'm wasting my time being married to someone who is not right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment